Friday, December 4, 2009

Okay, so if I was on the Biggest Loser, this would be the part where I tore off my shirt in front of Oprah (I’m sure she watches BL) and everybody, and stepped on the scales to declare my start weight to the world. Well, this ain’t the Biggest Loser, and you ain’t Oprah so I’m not going to post any pictures of me with my shirt off…ever, but I am going to post my weight. Just give me two seconds while I walk into the bathroom and climb on the scale… Are you all ready for this? I wasn’t. As of today, I weigh a whopping 346.7 lbs!!! Yeah, that’s huge! That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. I need help! Already this morning I have been getting emails from friends and family and I love it. Basically, I’ve opened the floodgates here and that means I am up for suggestions and especially encouragement. It means that for all of you who have seen me waddling around in my blubborious state and wished there was something you could say or do to help me, this is your permission slip, this is me asking for you to talk about it. If you don’t mind letting other people see what you wrote, please post your comment on my blog. If you want to send something that only I can see, email it to me via Facebook or brentboswell@hotmail.com.
I really, really need your help on this one guys, or it won’t work. If I feel like I’m just making promises to myself, I’ll just keep eating and loafing around like I am alone.
PS I kept my promise from yesterday and I rode my cardio glide before I went to bed last night, even though I felt too tired to do it, and despite the fact that I’d actually stacked a bunch of boxes on it that all needed to be moved first. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME DO THIS! THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME KEEP THAT ONE SIMPLE PROMISE TO MYSELF! Please don’t quit on me now!

1 comment:

  1. Brent, wow, numbers can be painful reality checks. Here's my first advice: Let go of one thing you consume that you know isn't good for you. And let it go for good. I would suggest soda pop. And along with that, start consuming a gallon of pure water each day. (Distilled water is the best, in my opinion.) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete