Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It’s the night before weigh-in and all through the house…

It’s the night before weigh-in and all through the house…
Well, tomorrow is the big day and I’m not sure how great it will be. Last week I was nearly perfect with my nutrition but sucked on exercising and still lost 5 lbs. This week I have been good at exercise but have not had the best success with the nutrition. I’m hoping to lose a few lbs but I’m scared I might break even or even be up a few. No matter what happens, I’m not going to get discouraged or anything. I’ll just have to regroup. I know there will be lots of fancy foods for the next two days but after that, I’ll have one good week before the end of the month and that should add to my already great progress. I’m going to join the local gym, maybe as early as Monday, but for sure by the first of the year and that will make it so the weather won’t hamper my outdoor exercising.
I hope you all are doing well and are having a wonder Holiday Season. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment