Thursday, December 31, 2009

My new weight is...

It’s time to party like is 2009!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! And what a superb year it has been and December for me truly has been one to remember! Who is foolish enough to start a weight loss program right before the Holidays? It would never work…right? Well, I’m here to tell you that it would never have worked for me without you! I jumped on the scales this morning not knowing what to expect and ended up being pleasantly surprised. My new weight is 322.6 lbs. That’s down 3.3 lbs for this week…yes, that’s right; I lost 3.3 lbs during the week of Christmas!!! And that’s 24.1 lbs for the month of December. Like I said, UNFORGETABLE!
I am so grateful for your support. I grateful for those of you who have joined with me in this quest for a better, healthier life and I certainly anticipate that more of you will come forward and make yourselves known as the time for New Year’s resolutions is upon us.
A few words about those resolutions. Be reasonable. I think all too often we set ourselves up for failure by setting goals we can no way accomplish and then surprise-surprise, when we fail we get down on ourselves and give up. This is something I’ve put a great deal of thought into and tomorrow I will post more about how to set high, but attainable long term goals and how to use the practice of setting smaller short term goals that will inch us towards getting where we want to be.
On a different note. Sam Penrod from KSL will be here within the hour. I want to stress again that I am not out to hurt the police nor add more stress to their already chaotic lives, but I do feel that better policies should be in place to help the wrongfully accused.

No comments:

Post a Comment