Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sorry I missed you all last night!

Sorry I missed you all last night!

I went to the cabin around 10am on Saturday and ended up staying the night. I’ll be going back up right after church and since there is no internet up there, this post will have to do for Sunday’s as well.


I’m pretty sure that yesterday was the healthiest I’ve ever managed to eat while in the mountains. I was alone up there for 3 or 4 hours until the family arrived, and although the cabin is stocked to the hilt with treats, I was able to resist, because of you guys. This process is not moving as quickly as I would like, but it is moving and I am so grateful that I was prompted to start posting like this and I am so grateful to all of you who follow along. I swear you’re being there is making the difference between my success and my failure.


I wish you the best in dealing with your own demons (we all have them) and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.


See you on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you should be very proud of yourself Boz! All alone in a cabin full of goodies, is a snackers paradise :) You're doing this the right way. You are making an enitre lifestyle change, and that's what is going to keep you healthy. Anyone can lose weight with fad diets or diet pills, but keeping it off is the challenge. For you, with your diet, your excersizing, knowledge and motivation, maybe it's only a few pounds at a time, but I bet you'll never see those lbs. again!

    ReplyDelete