Monday, March 1, 2010

What a great aunt!

The blog saves the day…again! Today I had a big meeting in Orem with the BSA. By the time it was over, I was pretty near starved right to death, and I figured since I had to go to American Fork anyway, I may as well sample the exotic cuisine of the Far East while I was there. As in The China Town Buffet! DANGER! DANGER! Just about then, my aunt (a blog follower) called and invited me over to their place for lunch. “And don’t worry,” she said. “We’ll have something healthy for you.” Well, that was all I needed to get through a tough temptation. When I got to their house in AF she had a nice plate of raw veggies and some glazed chicken all ready to eat. What a great aunt!

3 comments:

  1. "Health is wealth" is known to all and everyone wants good health. That means no one wants to leave this wealth. So, Let us build a food habit discipline, keep pace with work, rest and or exercise to Achieve good health, The ultimate wealth.

    The Health Dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is an awesome anut (and sister too!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you both say is SO true! Thanks for the comments! :)

    ReplyDelete