Thursday, March 18, 2010

Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me!

Another good day. I chose to eat a healthy lunch even though I did not want to and I went for a three mile walk even though I did not feel like it. I guess having mind-over-matter constitutes a good day. It’s funny that two days ago I was calling my “homerun shot” at the weigh-in, and today turned out to be a real struggle. I had an early morning meeting in Orem and an afternoon meeting in Sandy so I’d pretty much figured on skipping my exercise today, but somehow I pulled it off.

Tomorrow night and Saturday is scout camp. I think I’ve got my meals figured out and I should get in a pretty good hike. Remember that I’ll be posting my weight tomorrow directly on my blog an on our Facebook group “A quest for a better, healthier life.” Be sure to check it out. I hope it turns out good but if it’s true what they say, and stress really does make it hard to lose weight, I may be in big trouble! Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me!

2 comments:

  1. http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10071766

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catina, I read that and thought it was great. Thanks for bringing that to our attention. Brent, I hope scout camp was a successful experience for you! Are you going to post a weight this week?

    ReplyDelete