Monday, February 15, 2010

Who wants a goose liver?

Great run today! It’s a good thing too because I also spend a tone of time sitting at my desk today getting my novel submitted. The run was a welcomed diversion from an otherwise very sedimentary activity.

The day of the big race is barreling closer! Glad to see that more of you are on board. The national weather service is showing Delta, UT as being in the 50’s for the next few days, but there is as possible storm looming out there for the weekend. Thankfully, weather men are not very accurate for more than a day or two at a time. Therefore I say, “This storm too, shall pass!” But even if it doesn’t, if people can “Sing in the rain,” we ought to be able to run in it. Besides, inclement weather is always best when it comes to the observance (hunting) of geese, and I plan on getting my bag limit somewhere around mile 2.5! After all, they don’t call this sucker “A wild goose chase” for nothin’! Who wants a goose liver?

No comments:

Post a Comment