Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just hop back on…it’s a slow moving train.

Great run + great nutrition = excellent day!

Its only 17 days until the big race and I’ve got a lot of stamina to gain, but so far so good. In fact, I’m not sure how my preparation could be going any better. I’ve been able to run virtually pain free which is pretty good for a big ol’ boy. It is true that I’m trotting along slower than most folks normally walk, but it’s been a lot of years since my days as a distance runner and by jogging slowly I have less chance of picking up an injury. That would be a real kick in the pants!

Well, I hope your days are going well. Keep up the good work and please keep me posted on your progress. I’m worried about a few of you who said early on that you were going to do this with me and now I’m not hearing from you. DON’T MAKE ME TRACK YOU DOWN! If you’ve fallen off the wagon, you’re not that far behind. Just hop back on…it’s a slow moving train.

No comments:

Post a Comment