Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mutually beneficial

Took a great hike today, but thankfully not in the rain. I’m feeling pretty good about my weightless pace. Sure it could always be faster but I have to keep reminding myself that I didn’t pack the pounds on overnight so I shouldn’t expect to shed them that quickly either.
I’m thinking another 5k is in order. Something “country” is preferred but I would consider just about location at this point. Anyone have the 411 on a good race that’s in latter May? My June is going to be slammed and July is too far away to be very motivational.
I posted an ad on ksl.com announcing that I would love to start speaking to groups about my journey and how they can lose weight too. It will be interesting to see if I get any takers. I posted a modest fee but would really do it for free if the gig was within 100 miles or so.
Let me know if you hear of a fun race to run. Better yet, let me know if you want to train for one together. A commitment like that will be mutually beneficial. Anybody in?

No comments:

Post a Comment